<body>


ineedahug.
honey, everyone does.

Navigations are at the top

ABOUT {what i've}
LINKS {been looking for}
TAG {all this time}

Tuesday, September 22, 2009
11:39 PM

SPE 2 has officially come to an end today! Like finally yeah? :D!
"Off" from school tomorrow! Weeee! Replenish of braincells & catch up on some maths uh?
Gonna have a good night sleep today! Don't have to wake up an hour earlier to re-cap what I've studied :D!

The last 30 days to the start of O's first paper.
Gonna MUG MUG & still MUG everyday. Weekends activities will be minimize!!
11/11/09, awaiting your arrival! :D
Activities after O's been lined up, I can't wait! Hahas!
& its our promise (:


Had a advance birthday celebration with J & friends at Boon lay Condo there on Saturday.
A real advance one. Hahs, thanks J & friends(?)! :D
I sure have a great laugh at your friends jokes & listening to them sing :D

& of cos, thank you for waking up as early as 5.30am today to accompany me sms while i'm on my books! Greatly appreciate it! Altho you still think you're late waking up at 5.30am instead of 4.30am! But, thats really early alrdy! :D:D!

Ohoh, and Sheena. Remember what I told you today :D! Learn it kays?
Things will soon be alright, I'll always be here if you need someone to talk to :D!

& lost & found of Childhood memories :D!
& I've never once changed, I'm still standing by you (:

Lastly, I'll be on a semi-hiatus till O's officially end! In around another 50days?
Wish me all the best yeah?!

i hate goodbyes