<body>


ineedahug.
honey, everyone does.

Navigations are at the top

ABOUT {what i've}
LINKS {been looking for}
TAG {all this time}

Tuesday, December 01, 2009
8:50 PM


It been 987654321 days since I meet this two loves of mine! :D
I'm so glad I get to see them recently :D
I misssssssssss them!!


Meet dear silly girl for early lunch at Crystal Jade Kitchen before going for interview.
Everyone has their first time eh! First time interview, good experience too.
Roamed around Town while Silly Girl went to work, trained home alone after that.
Bought a storybook at JP, atleast its something to occupied my mind.
Whatever.

Someone told me this when I'm down "tml sun still will raise and set, moon still will comeout and go back, earth will still go round and round, so tml will be a brand new day !"

Heyhey! You know who you are, I don't know how much I can say to show you that I really appreciate it. Still, thanks for trying to cheer me up when you know I'm feeling down, even tho I tried to denied everytime. You sms with me, becos you know I wouldn't get use to it and I fall asleep while SMSing with you and didn't reply you for 2 full hours in MSN. You didn't mind eh, thanks. Once again, thanks for cheering me up. Even when I didn't know how can I cheer up. 你说的教,我会学者记得的! haha!


I didn't hate you at all. Really.
I wouldn't reassure you again, Cos I know, You wouldn't need it anymore.
All I wish now wasn't you, but those fucking flashbacks to stop coming to me.


Meeting TEEEEEE-OHHHH-DOOR for breakfast tmr! :D
& I get my pay alr! Shopping time :D