<body>


ineedahug.
honey, everyone does.

Navigations are at the top

ABOUT {what i've}
LINKS {been looking for}
TAG {all this time}

Wednesday, February 10, 2010
11:05 PM


Bring me to a far away place. I need a break!~

CNY coming sooooooooooooooon! *So?* Theres no longer any CNY-mood going around alr.
Days before the arrival of CNY spells fatigue!

I wanna go shopping so badly, but I'm down for work this Friday. Gosh.
Working ard Town area again, Bus fare killing luhs! :/
Next weekend don't come so fast please! The thought of working kills me mentally. LoL.
Can can can I quit? ROAR!!

On a lighter note,
Met up with Silly yst for dinner. Hello miss, you know how long have it been since we 3 meet up together?! Come back fast & lets meeeeeeeeeeeet up! ROAR!
& Meeting up with Sheena for Dinner on Friday after work! Can't wait :X



AHHHHHHHHHHHHH, I'm so tired :/